lundi 9 août 2010

Rotterdam & Delft

I will try to write this message in english, for my hosts, because some of them are a bit disapointed when they look at my blog and don't understand anything!
So would you escuse my mistakes and everything, and i am sorry for all the french speaking people who won't understand this message!

So i arrived on saturday at Gerard home after cycling one hour under the rain, not very funny but luckily it was a very short distance, only 20 km. After lunch, Gerard show me around the very modern, dynamic and "commercial" city of Rotterdam, i had the onnor to tast the Dutsch croquette, very nice. After a very nice dinner, made by Gerard himself, we went to Delft a very beautiful city, with some buildings from the middle age, pictures soon, i promise! Then after a good night and a very complete and dutch breakfast, i left Gerard to go in Roosendaal, on my way to Antwerpen (Anvers).

And then, my first technical problem happened... Dont worry nothing bad, just one of my back wheel spoke brake, so i could continue like that, a bit frigthened than the others brake too, but i arrived in Roosendaal safe!

Then i met Janeke, she host me very good way, we went to have a bier on a bier after a great dinner, and there we met a strange south-african guy, it was very funny!
This morning, i fixed my bike, after bought some tools and pieces, and then i left Janneke to leave the Netherlands and enter in Belgium...

This entry in Belgium make me feel very close to the end of my trip, actually when you grew up in the north of france, belgium is very close, so when you are in belgium you are almost in France, and France is almost the end of my trip.

Then i thought to my trip, i have made my own "feedback"... And i realize that it's a shame that the end is so close... If i am happy to finish wth the bike, to succeed in my challenge (which was not sure during all the trip)... I am also a bit disapointed that i will not met some so nice people as i had the chance to do during these three last weeks.

Couchsurfing, what about couchsurfing, it is just awesome! But it is also dificult sometimes... When you met some so nice people you just want to know them a little bit more, to stay one more day but you can't because you have to be at time for your brothers wedding! ;)
Every experience is different, every person is different, every experiences is as interesting as the others...
I still have 3 or 4 day before entering in France, so will try to profit as much as i possible of these day. Then i will stay 1 or  2 day in my parent house to get some rest before the final sprint, between Bondues, and my goal: St Lunaire...
 The new church of Delft
 The blue heart
 The medevial gate in Delft
 Bye bye Netherland, Belgium, here I am
The toilet on the street in Rooterdam
The town hall of  Rotterdam, almost the only old building of the city which was not bobed during WW2, with the Cathedral, which is in renovation.
I am sorry i do not have so much pictures of Rotterdam because the weather was quite bad!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire